Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Election Results are in....

'C' and 'I' tied for first place in the class election

The votes are in and counted and we have a tie. The election was far closer than even I would have predicted showing the popularity of all the political parties and their leaders. There were only 4 votes separating the fourth place party from the winning party. The votes were 12 for F, 13 for H, 16 for I and 16 for C. 'C' and 'I' have to decide if they are going to form a coalition government between the two winning parties or go for a vote off between the top three parties. Tomorrow I will release the final decision and the government. This was way more exciting then the election on Monday, but not as exciting as the last Canucks game. Well actually it was as exciting as the Canucks game and has also gone into overtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment