Friday, October 5, 2012

Notice re: Spelling Lists

Some students and parents requested that I post the following week’s spelling words on Friday to give students more time to practice the words. I am very willing to do this but must apologize to the Yellow and Pink spelling groups. I left the Yellow and Pink spelling lists for next week at school and am unable to post your words on the blog today. On Tuesday you will write your Pre-Test, get your list to take home, and I'll post your words on the blog.
The Green group’s words for this coming week are posted. Green group – if you are reading the blog then you’ll have a sneak peak at your words before the Pre-Test and a few extra days to learn them before your Friday Test.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I'll put out a note for myself to remember them for next Friday!
Enjoy the extra day off with family this weekend,
Mrs. Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment